MCC’s next Accelerated Precision Tooling Certificate Program is scheduled to begin in October 2017!
To learn more about this valuable training, and how you can get the skills you need for an in-demand industry, please come to the information session!
Looking for a new career? Join us on Tuesday, April 4th, to learn more about how you can train to enter the exciting field of Advanced Manufacturing, in JUST 22 WEEKS! Scholarships and financial aid may be available. Upon successful completion of this 32 credit-based program, candidates will receive an industry recognized MCC Precision Tooling Certificate, along with job placement assistance. Visit http://workforceforward.com/degrees/ for more information about this successful program!
Important Information about the Accelerated Precision Tooling Certificate Program:
- Nearly 80% of program graduates find employment in the industry or continue their education.
- By accelerating the program, you get the same training in nearly half the time!
- Complete the first year of your associate’s degree is only 6 months.
- Job placement assistance available.
- NY Inspire Scholarship opportunities for selective participants.
- Vast career opportunities are available within this in-demand industry.
Classes will run: October 9, 2017 – March 30, 2018
Monday – Thursday, 4:00 PM- 10:00 PM and Friday from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Located at Monroe Community College’s Applied Technologies Center, 2485 West Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623.
Candidates must meet the following criteria, prior to acceptance into the program:
- Complete FAFSA application
- High School Diploma or GED
- Take the Math Accuplacer placement assessment
For more information or to register, please contact: Christina Bakewicz firstname.lastname@example.org or 585-292-3795.